Re: Re[4]: Unable to boot - Stuck at "GRUB" (SOLVED)

The problem seems to be not that grub isnt loading the right kernel, but
that Grub itself isnt installed on the hd properly...

I had a similar problem, and the only way i could rectify was
resintalling/upgrading to get the bootloader installed again.

If it were a grub configuration issue, then it should be solvable by
editing the option son the grub command line until you find one that
works (tab autocomplete is amazing for this job)

the only thing i can think of (being a relative novice to grub) is that
grub didnt install properly. did you ask redhat to update the bootloader
or leave it alone when you did the upgrade?

Anton

Anton Piatek		| map02@doc.ic.ac.uk

anton@piatek.co.uk	| Dept of Mathematics,
			| Imperial College,
07900-951-627		| London, UK
---
Wise men speak when they have something to say.
Fools speak when they have to say something. - Plato