From: psyche-list-admin@redhat.com
[mailto:psyche-list-admin@redhat.com]On Behalf Of Jim Christiansen
Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2002 11:23 AM
To: psyche-list@redhat.com
Subject: 2nd external ip by dhcp question

Hello,

Our cable provder supplies two dhcp ips in their standard non-commercial
service.  I'm using Smoothwall and I'm very happy with it, but it is too
difficult for me to figure out how  set it up to get it to accept a second
external ip.

Does anyone know of a nice gui for iptable based firewalls that can setup
and manage two external ips?

I know how to add external eth0:1 eth0:2 ... interfaces and how to
port-forward through them using simple iptable rules, but I don't know how
to firewall each of these interfaces individually.

I've looked at guarddog and firestarter, but I don't see how these two
manage more than one external ip.

Thanks for any info,

Jim

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=747