Phrases to be syspicious of.

I am always wary when someone says to use a program because it is easy
to use. Recently there was a discussion of how to get a program to
execute after you logoff. Someone agreed that session should be used
since it is easy to use.
No program with a ~30 page man page is going to be easy to use
but I thought I would give it a whirl. I got somewhere but
not where I want to go. Would some one indicate something simple.
That is the steps to do the following:
1. Execute a program foo in one screen.
2. execute a program bar in a second screen.
I figured out how to go between screens.
3. Detach from foo.
4. Detach from bar.
5. Attach to foo.
6. Attach to bar.
7. End screen running foo.
8. End screen running bar.

I have failed miserably in stopping the last screen.
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University
715 Stadium Dr.