Re: RH8 Mozilla -- Printing in Landscape?

>  > I am using Mozilla under RH8.  When looking around the Print popup in
>  >  Moz I do not see an option to print in landscape, why is that?
>  > (Nothing helpful in Mozilla Help.)
>
> I verified this. The Print Windows that come up in Mozilla don't give a
> Landscape option.
>
> Possibly you can check your Printer Settings (LPRng or CUPS), to see if
> that is configurable.   I'm using CUPS and Printing is the one issue we
> have with Psyche. It will, hopefully, improve, with future releases.
> Printing from MS Windows is much nicer today than printing from Psyche,
> to our HP 6L LaserJet.

I upgraded to Moz 1.2.1 and it allows printing in the Landscape mode.

Upgrade and be happy.

Rob

--
Rob Blomquist
Kirkland, WA

On the side of the software box, in the 'System Requirements' section,
it said 'Requires Windows 95 or better'. So I installed Linux and lived
happily ever after.