[q]rhn

Just a dumb question about rhn.  I've lost my info about my username
and password at www.redhat.com/network.

up2date -u works as it should so that info must be getting passed ok.
Looking thru the config files.  I haven't found the one that contains
that info.

At www.redhat.com/network there is a selection for people who have
forgotten, but I tried ever combo I can think of and only get this
message:
  Either that username does not exist, or the supplied email
  address does not match our records.

Short of calling them or something isn't there someway to find that
info in my config files?