RE: Red Hat 8 - Instability - AGAIN

On scale of reliability for I would place the OS's in this order:

Win98 :2:Complete sh*t.
WinME :1:DOS is better then WinME.
Win2k Server:8:Solid.
NT4:6.5
WinXP: No XP servers in production.
WinXP Desktop:8.0
Redhat 8.0:
No 8.0 servers in production yet, still used as test-production machines.
Redhat 8.0 Desktop:8

Redhat 7.3 Desktop: 7.0
Redhat 7.3 Server:8.5
Close to solid, but hard to determine kernel problems.

This just might be a limitation of me.
I get kernel crashes in Linux and I have problems determining what caused
them.