From: psyche-list-admin@redhat.com
[mailto:psyche-list-admin@redhat.com]On Behalf Of John Nall
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2002 11:28 AM
To: psyche-list@redhat.com
Subject: fips and Windows XP

I've played around with RH8.0 on an old system for awhile, and am now ready
to install it on my main system. My main system is the one my wife uses
also, and I dare not screw it up! Since it came with Windows XP installed
(it is a Dell 4300S) it only has one partition, which takes up the entire
40GB HD. So I need to use fips, I guess, to change that. Has anyone used
fips (and in particular, the version which comes in DOSUTILS of the distro
CD) to do that with XP? Any and all advice appreciated. If it is not safe,
then I won't do it.

Thanks,
John