RE: sendmail virtual users

I'm not aware of any sendmail configuration tips/tricks other than creating
a local user/mailbox for each virtual user. Then map each user to the local
mailbox in the virtusertable. Obviously you would need to remove the alias
you currently have set.

Should your requirements also include reverse mapping of their outbound
virtual addresses, then you can use the sendmail feature genericstable.
NOTE: Unfortunately, if your using the Redhat supplied sendmail rpm, they do
not enable the genericstable feature. This feature would need to be added to
your sendmail.mc/cf file manually. See the sendmail virtual hosting guide on
how to add the genericstable feature.
http://www.sendmail.org/virtual-hosting.html (section 6)

Steve Cowles