Re: rpm 4.1-1.06 and 4.1-9 issues

I must confest that i agree with you about migrating to Psyche.
We have more than 10 heavy load  production servers that all run Red Hat.
And 2-3 of them already migrated to Psyche(8.0) but we are having problems
with rpm very frequently.This is not a happy thing of course .And I , a
passionate Red Hat fan, is really thinking of what is going on in Red Hat
development team? This rpm bug is not a small nor a unimportant one.
Also considering that Red Hat found the idea of RPM(RedHatPackageManager)
and even itself cannot deal with it during months. (from the very beta of
Psyche to this time which Psyche released months ago). I only *hoped* for a
errata which did not come up till now.
I guess all developers are busy with the upcoming advanced workstation
version :o)

Lastly, i did not mean to be rude to RedHat Developers in this email, but as
being a Red Hat fan and a system engineer , i just found my self in a
dilemma.

Best Regards,

Hakan Terzioglu

--