Re: Mozilla silently omits HTML graph

On Sun, 2002-12-15 at 13:10, David A. De Graaf wrote:
> There's a show-stopper in RH 8.0 for me that I haven't seen discussed.
> Mozilla and galeon display incorrectly my Schwab account web page.
> A little graph of stock prices is missing.  As far as I can tell, this
> is an "HTML Advanced Chart", but there's no error message, or any
> indication that this critical part of the web page cannot be shown.
> Two screenshots of the same page with mozilla and netscape are at:
>     http://datix.2y.net/mozilla/mozilla.png
>     http://datix.2y.net/mozilla/netscape.png

>From the screenshots, the missing bit looks more like an image than
anything else.  If you want to diagnose this, I'd recommend viewing the
HTML that the lower frame is composed of, and search for "bigchart.com",
which may be where the image is loaded from.  Try to determine what's
wrong with the image tag (maybe it's outside of the <td> tags, and
invalid).  If you can't tell what's wrong, save the HTML and show it to
someone who might know.