Mozilla silently omits HTML graph

There's a show-stopper in RH 8.0 for me that I haven't seen discussed.
Mozilla and galeon display incorrectly my Schwab account web page.
A little graph of stock prices is missing.  As far as I can tell, this
is an "HTML Advanced Chart", but there's no error message, or any
indication that this critical part of the web page cannot be shown.

Some comparisons:
RH 7.3, netscape 4.79	- OK, graph present
RH 7.3, galeon 1.2.6	- OK, graph present
RH 7.3, mozilla 1.0.1	- NG, graph absent

RH 8.0, netscape 4.78	- OK, graph present
RH 8.0, galeon 1.2.5	- NG, graph absent, display quite different
RH 8.0, mozilla 1.0.1	- NG, graph absent
RH 8.0, mozilla 1.3a-0_rh8_xft	- NG, graph absent

I haven't a clue where the problem lies, or where to report it.
There are way too many mailinglists on the mozilla.org site, and
their search engine didn't find anything relevant.
I'd file a report with RH bugzilla, except I really don't know what to
report, except the superficial symptoms.

I have only noticed the problem (it's hard to notice what's not
there!) on the Schwab website, which can only be accessed by customers.
Maybe the problem is theirs - but then why does it work with netscape?
This makes me very wary of mozilla/galeon.
What else might be missing???

Two screenshots of the same page with mozilla and netscape are at:
    http://datix.2y.net/mozilla/mozilla.png
    http://datix.2y.net/mozilla/netscape.png

Can anyone guess what's wrong?
Can anyone suggest where to look for help?  what to ask???

--
	David A. De Graaf    DATIX, Inc.    Hendersonville, NC
	dad@datix.2y.net    (828) 696-8646;  fax (828) 694-1037