Re: NVidia's Newest Drivers (build 4191)

Well, al little mor - I finally got the kernel module to install, but
the video is as slow as the standard vesa driver. It's like the driver
is now loading but has no acceleration at all. I've reverted back to the
earlier build for now.

Anyone else see this?

Cheers,

Chris Williams