Re: [rhn-users] usb camera removes second cdrom-R/RW

Yep!
it works now, but without the kudzu option in fstab and I believe I can
live with that. I think the system maybe will boot faster though the
necessity of updfstab is'nt needed anymore. I'll maybe should remove the
kudzu service though I don't need it until I have to add a new hardware,
am I right or not?

Thanks a lot for all help.
Sandor