SV: Hostname help

I used LMHOSTS.SAM in the drivers/etc dir then I imported it.
If you are running XP then select TCP/IP in "Network properties dialog" then
"properties" then "advanced" Then the WINS tab enable LMHOSTS lookup then
import LMHOSTS. After that no problems.

With best regards

Tomas Larsson

Verus amicus est tamquam alter idem

All messages originating from me are scanned with the latest updates of
Norton Antivirus 2K2.