Re:Hostname help

Yes I can ping the linux box from the windows box, I cannot however ping my
windows box from my linux box but I think that is because of my Norton Firewall
running on it... I tried to enter the hosts in the lmhosts file but the
examples weren't too good so I don't know if they are close to right or not,
but it didn't work... So I will just assume they are wrong. Here is what is in
my lmhosts.sam file minus all of the comments:
192.168.0.3     thalia     #PRE#DOM:lan.home
192.168.0.2     izanseth     #PRE#DOM:lan.home

Thanx,
Ryan