ZoneAlarm equivalent with psyche

I want to have some of the capabilities of the ZoneAlarm Windows program
available to me under Linux.  In particular, ZoneAlarm can intercept
every attempt to connect with the "Internet" and display a popup showing
the program name and asking whether it's OK for that program to have an
Internet connection.  (ZoneAlarm has a database so you need answer the
question only once per program (as long as the answer remains the
same).)

Is this capability already readily available?