Samba errors

Folks,
	Need some help setting up Samba.  The other PC is a Win XP Pro.  The XP
machine sees the Samba server, however, I get a "Network Path not found"
error when I try to access it.  Here is the necessary smb.conf file that
would apply (I think) to this problem:

[global]

# workgroup = NT-Domain-Name or Workgroup-Name
   workgroup = Mshome
   netbios name=Psychoscape

# server string is the equivalent of the NT Description field
   server string = Samba Server on local network

# This option is important for security. It allows you to restrict
# connections to machines which are on your local network. The
# following example restricts access to two C class networks and
# the "loopback" interface. For more examples of the syntax see
# the smb.conf man page
   hosts allow = 192.168.1. 192.168.2. 127.

# Security mode. Most people will want user level security. See
# security_level.txt for details.
   security = User

# You may wish to use password encryption. Please read
# ENCRYPTION.txt, Win95.txt and WinNT.txt in the Samba documentation.
# Do not enable this option unless you have read those documents
   encrypt passwords = yes
   smb passwd file = /etc/samba/smbpasswd

#============================ Share
Definitions==============================
[homes]
   comment = Home Directories
   browseable = yes
   writable = yes
   valid users = %S
   create mode = 0664
   directory mode = 0775
# If you want users samba doesn't recognize to be mapped to a guest user
; map to guest = bad user

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chris