Re: RHN Scheduled Action -- Missing Step?

Just checked in to find this problem:

"Failed Actions is a list of scheduled actions that have failed for one
reason or another. If any tasks within a scheduled action returned an
error, you will find the action here.

        Select an action from the list below to see task details for
        that action.

        To archive one or more actions, click on the checkboxes to the
        left of the actions and then click "Archive Selected Actions"."

> There are good docs on RHN here: https://rhn.redhat.com/help/

Looked all around RHN help incl. FAQ's but found no explanation of the
purpose for "Archive" -- what does that get me other than the implied
warehousing of a failed action -- I want the action to execute, not
reside in a dead file somewhere.

Help?

Thanks!  doc