Computer slow down

Lately I am having problems with a web server. I have to reboot the system every other day for the processes to run at a reasonable rate. I have old systems running the same software which are having no problems.

The partitions have enough room. The swap space is not heavily used. There are no processes showing on top taking up CPU time. I have the system on a direct connection to a 100 MB switch. I don't see any error messages in /var/log/messages.

The only ports I have open are

21 ftp I realize this is a hole. I am working with users, so that this can be closed in the near future.
22 ssh
80 http
81 hosts2-ns
111 sunrpc
113 auth
515 printer
617 unknown
821 unknown
6000 X11
32770 sometime-rpc3

I am running apache on the system. Arkeia is the backup software. This system is a client.