RE: LVM and initrd

It is in rc.sysinit search for LVM  the appears to be a error in the script it looks for /proc/lvm but proc/lvm doesn't exist untile you run vgchange -a y so I fixed that problem also I removed vgscan since It will over write the exisiting dat is run again which i have heard can case problems.

Pierre

 LENHOF Jean-Yves <lenh_jea@caramail.com> wrote:

> [...]

Perhaps lvcmreate_initrd is what you are looking for....

My 0.02 euros

Boîte aux lettres - Caramail - http://www.caramail.com

Do you Yahoo!?