Re: Virtual PC

Win4Lin works nicely for Win9x support. It's also reasonably priced for
"desktop" users. For more flexibility (and higher cost), VMware will run
any flavor of Windows, as well as many other OSes. Depending on what you
want to run, there's also the Codeweavers Office and Codeweavers
Crossover Plugin Wine-based apps.

--
Michael Knepher <limbo@bluethingy.com>