Webmail sent to the list?

Hi,
I have setup my own webmail (squirrelmail), to allow me to get my home
email from work (ie this list and so forth), as work blocks all external
imap connections (thats another story).

I have sent several mails from squirrel mail, but none seem to get through
to the list, I know its not squirrel mail (or at least I know) as I can
send mail to other addresses and they get through, but mail sent still
seems not to get through to this list.

Has RedHat got a filter that blocks this sort of mail?

Cheers

Mark