Re: OT: Unable to play Diana Krall CD

Andrew Choong wrote:

> this doesn't work under linux or windows or mac os x. if very
> confused. is this some new anti-piracy format on the audio cd? if
> anyone knows i'd appreciate some info.

I guess so, they are getting more and more frequent. Here in Germany the
manufacturers are forced by law to tell about the protection (usually on
the back in very fine print), and they must not use the "Compact Disk
Digital Audio" logo because it's not Red Book compliant. Look at your CD
and cover closely...

Best regards,
Martin Stricker
Linux Migration Project: http://www.linux-migration.org/