Re: Calling all KDE fans!!

Well the good news to it all is there is a wide variety of choices
within the 'nix world... contrary to that other bloatware OS family. ;)

And the good news is others are starting to see the benefits of open
source 'nix development. aka OSX.

I do dislike the rediculious method you have to deal with menu editing
in RHL8... but I am assuming this is one of those things that will be
fixed in the near future?!?

So kudos to choice! =)

--
Dan Clowater <clowater@cogeco.ca>