Re: Wallpaper Changer

Randolph "Randy" L. Chrismon

> On Sat, 2002-11-23 at 01:48, ABrady wrote:
> > On 22 Nov 2002 12:26:54 -0500
> > "Randolph L. Chrismon" <rchrismon@rcn.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Is anyone aware of a program that will automatically change the
> > > Bluecurve/Gnome wallpaper on some regular schedule? I've tried CHBG
> >
> > I have chbg allowing me to change backgrounds in either KDE or gnome
> > (well, I did in Gnome until the panel stopped working; now only in
KDE).
> > It was giving me problems as well. I set the backgrounds to None in
the
> > settings for each and it allowed chbg to work.
> >
> > --
> > Secret hacker rule #11: hackers read manuals.
> --
> Regards,
>
> Steve Sykes

I'm sorry, I've missed something. I'm seeing a quoted message with your
signature attached but no additional information. Do you know of something
that would help? Obviously, the lack of changing wallpaper is not a
life-threatening issue. Still, it's something I'd like to have.

As for the secret hacker's rule, I work for a living. I don't have time,
patience, or inclination to read hundreds of pages of poorly written
documentation with no boolean search capability just to find the one
tidbit that might relate to the problem I'm having. Sorry; it's my pet
peeve. Where I work, the coding is not complete until the documentation is
(b-trieve) indexed.

Randy