Unable to print to remote lpd printer

Hi,

I'm trying to set up a remote printing queue, so all the pc's at home
can print to one printer.
I'm using lp and I can print successfully from the local box, but I'm
unable to print from other hosts on the network to this printer.

Having read the documentation on the RedHat cd, I added a /etc/hosts.lpd
on the print server and in that put a remote machine name and IP &
restarted lp.

But I keep getting a connection refused error on the clients, when I
run: lpq

[root@stimpy ssh]# cat /pub/tmp/lp.txt
karen@mitzi karen]$ lpq
Printer: lp0@mitzi (dest lp0@192.168.2.100)
 Queue: 1 printable job
 Server: pid 2533 active
 Unspooler: pid 2557 active
 Rank   Owner/ID                  Class Job Files                 Size
Time
active(attempt-2) root@mitzi+532    A   532 /usr/share/printconf 18052
01:16:11
no connect permissions

I'm not running any firewalls or using /etc/hosts.allow on these two
machines, so I can see no reason as to why this is happening.

Any advise would be appreciated.

p.s I can scan over the network to the same machine and client using a
mustek scanner and all other services work on both (ie ssh,telnet etc),
I just cannot print.

Cheers

Mark

--
Eagles may soar..
But weasels don't get sucked into jet engines...