Re: Seeing who is logged in through ftp and ssh

If you have root jailed users by configuring the ftpaccess file, but have
ssh installed, all they have to do is sftp in and go wherever they want.
It's a relief to know that at least they can't grab the shadow file too.

I just found a quck way to disable this however, in the
/etc/ssh/sshd_config comment out the line:
Subsystem  sftp  /usr/libexec/openssh....