RE: Sayonara (Was - Re: Dist. Suggestions)

<snip>

>You remind me of that one random annoying person on our mailing
>lists each release, that makes me sick enough to not want to help
>people on our lists any more, as I'm not paid to do so, and I no
>longer enjoy the experience.
>
>So on that note, I bid the mailing list goodbye.  I don't need to
>waste my time reading and responding to this mindless drivel.
>
>Feel free to fight amongst yourselves.

I understand that you can be angree with regards of some comments off people... but I
want let you know that I've learnt a great deal of things just reading this list. So
It would be nice to stay there and just ignore people (like we do in newsgroup) that
don't understand OpenSource

For these "political" things it could be an idea to create a separate list and just
leave this one with technics....

just my 0.02 ?

JY

Boîte aux lettres - Caramail - http://www.caramail.com