Re: Problem with kernel ugrade & nVidia drivers

On Thu, 2002-11-21 at 21:30, Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Thursday 21 November 2002 17:43, lovswr1 wrote:
> > Jesse..I don't have to worry about the warning?
>
> No, you don't.  If you read the README, you would know that this replaces your
> currently existing GLX subsystem.  All the fun of 3'rd party, binary-only
> drivers.  Enjoy!

Well it didn't work...partially.  I can boot into X, but I don't see the
white nvidia "splash" screen & then the logon is just a big square right
in the middle of the screen.  It looks like it is not set up for my KDS
`9" monitor.  Also the -blue- of bluecurve is not quite blue.  More aqua
methinks :).  The three buttons at the bottom of the logon screen are
there but they don't work.  Had to break out the all powerful OZ (middle
finger to the reset button)  So I'm back to the non GLX
drivers.....again ....sigh

--
lovswr1 <lovswr1@earthlink.net>