Re: Dist. Suggestions

I must be missing something here. TOMCAT *is* on the RedHat 8.0 install. There is a JVM loaded as well, just not Sun's, IBM's, or HP's.

Charles Johnson
Manager, IS Applications
Phone: 463-6527
Fax: 463-6503
Help Desk: 463-6516

Remember the heroes of UAL Flight 93

>>> ddurst@larubber.com Thursday, November 21, 2002 5:46:05 PM >>>
I was just thinking, Apache I believe is under the same license as Tomcat.
So why isn't tomcat available and just put the JDK and JRE on a seperate CD?