Re: Solved: Re: Importing Outlook Express 6 messages into Mozilla

Lanny,

I must admit to liking Evolution.  Have been using it for a month or so
now.  Started with the Evolution that came with the RH8 distribution,
which I did find rather cumbersome.  But since putting on 1.2 have found
the speed and so on much better.  Coming from a Windows background
having used Outlook for so long, am used to having the calender, tasks,
and mail all in one place.

Still a couple of things I long for.  One being delivery and read
receipts.  Miss that a lot.  Going to Mozilla mail would be good for
that.  But the question then is could I get my Evolution mail into
Mozilla, so all mail is in one place rather than spread across two mail
platforms.

I'm really getting into Linux now.  After a couple of months playing am
getting used to installing extra software.  Am installing Quanta at the
moment, a web page design tool.  If it does what it says it'll be great
for building web pages.

The only other thing I've not been able to fully succeed in, is being
able to play Windows Media player asp & asx format videos and sound
files, from web sites.

Thanks for your help.

Neil.

--