Re: large IDE disks (>137GB) and IDE controller cards

I have a smaller Antec case (the Plus880) which I think is very good,
but it gets crowded in there if you have a lot of drives. I'm installing
a new Gigabyte motherboard in it and plan to have 3-4 drives connected.
I'll need rounded cables.

I haven't yet tried drives larger than 137 Gb but see the kernel notes
for 7.3:

[cochranb@bobc cochranb]$ egrep '137'
/usr/share/doc/redhat-release-8.0/7.3/RELEASE-NOTES-i386
     * LBA48/ATA133 support for drives > 137GB

Bob Cochran
Greenbelt. Maryland, USA