Re: PHP not behaving as expected

You might check the list archives, in /etc/php.ini there are a couple of settings which now default to off. I forget what they are called though.

Gerhardus Scheltema wrote:

Hi

Please help. I had a bunch of php scripts that was developed on my
RedHat 7.3 machine. The Scripts's home is on a RedHat 7.1 machine Wen
and e-mail server.

Today I downloaded a bunch of the scripts and started working on them on
my local RH8 box. But the scripts does not behave as expected. In
paticular it seems $php_self is doing some funny stuff.

Apache is running and with php and MySQL is working. Just some stuff
like $php_self is acting up.

Gerhardus Scheltema

--
; Justin Georgeson