Re: PHP not behaving as expected

I'm no php expert (yet ;o)), but I think this may have to do with
"register_globals" being off by default. IIRC, there's something in the
Release Notes about this (along with info about short tags being off).
Either change the setting in php.ini or change your scripts to use
$_SERVER['PHP_SELF'], etc. You can also check the list archives for more
info.

--
Michael Knepher <limbo@bluethingy.com>