Re: Sony Vaio, ACPI, suspend and me...

Sony laptops seem to have problems 'coming back to life' with the power
slide (or the power button, if that is what the newer Vaios use.)
Sometimes my Vaio freezes solid when I'm experimenting with stuff and
not even holding the power slide to 'on' for a while will hard-reset it.
Taking the battery out is the only option that works.

Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland