Re: RH 8 and Adobe Acrobat

On Wed, 2002-11-06 at 15:47, Mike A. Harris wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Nov 2002, Aric Galloso wrote:
>
> >how do i stop this mail from coming to me?
>
> By reading the links at the bottom of every damn email sent to
> the list, going to the web URL posted there, and unsubscribing
> yourself.
>
> Why do people have to be so foolishly childish.  Learn how to use
> email lists before subscribing to them in the first place.
>
> I sometimes wish the government would require people to pass
> tests and get a license to use the Internet, and have a demerit
> system in place.
>
> But that's just my own personal opinion....

Reminds me of the story about the help desk tech who instructed a caller
to put his machine back into the box, take it back to the store that
sold it to him, and ask for a refund because he was too stupid to use a
computer.

On the road to world dominance, it's a sobering fact that Windows
dummies will surely become Linux dummies.

--Doc Savage
  Fairview Heights, IL