RE: video problem

--- Linn Kubler <LKubler@ecw.org> wrote:
> Ran that but it didn't help much, all I see is the
> top of two tabs.  One
> says Display and the other Advanced.  I can click on
> them but I need to
> be able to zoom back to actually see the other
> controls.

If you have another box on the local lan, you can
alternatively install the vnc software and tell it to
run at 1024x768 and and then use another computer's
web browser to vnc it and change the config.

> See my response to Oisin for further discussion,
> looks like I have the
> wrong card selected.

I doubt it's your card selection. As I stated earlier,
I selected the card from the card database and it gave
me the same driver and chipset combo as you, and mine
exhibited the same symptoms.

=====
Kevin C. McConnell --RHCE-- <Red Hat Certified Engineer>