Re: How to Play These Streaming Online Radio Feeds?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dr. David M. Colburn" <kd4e@arrl.net>
Date: 15 Nov 2002 10:54:04 -0500
To: psyche-list@redhat.com
Subject: How to Play These Streaming Online Radio Feeds?

> I just went to this site and clicked on WABC (the lightning bolt icon to
> play the Internet feed) and a window popped up asking if I wanted to
> save or use an application but there wasn't an application option given.
>
> How does one play streaming audio in RH 8, please? (Don't have a manual
> set yet.)
> http://www.radio-locator.com/cgi-bin/finder?prev=20&sr=1&format=nst&count=20&scope=bc&is_lic=Y&is_ful=Y&is_lp=Y
>
> Thanks!  doc

 You need to have Realaudio / Realplayer installed.
Go to Netscape, plugins, and then to Real Audio.
Select downloads, and your OS (linux), you will then be
directed to "community supported" plugin....

cheers,

Elton Woo ;-)

"We ALL should make life EASIER for each other."
LINUX Reg'd User #193975. AMD-K7 ATHLON on board.

http://www.linuxmail.org/