setting default browser...

Hi,

Appreciate the great help this list gives me.

Yes, I'm after more help :)

Made the mistake of running the first set up wizard for Galeon which has
now become the default browser, so when I click on a link in an email it
starts to pen Galeon instead of Mozilla, as before.  Was just trying it
out to see how fast it would load, etc.  Have looked at the preferences
and other settings in Mozilla but can't see any settings to make it the
default browser again.  Is there a file that maybe needs editing?

Would very much appreciate any pointers as to how I can change it back
so that Mozilla is seen as the default browser?

Thanks,

Neil