yet again: printing from mozilla

Hello,

I've been listening since the beginnning of the mailing list, to solutions
for the print problems from mozilla.  I even did the hex edit changing the _
to a - for Helvetica, in one of the libraries.

Then I thought it worked!!  But NO...  The darn browser that I fired up for
the test was NetScape 6.2.2.

Back to the drawing board.  My system will not print anything but blank
sheets, from Mozilla 1.0.1, or Netscape 7.  Netsacape 6.22 prints just fine,
but crashes too often, on my system (I wonder why it runs fine on my wifes
box??)  We use kprinter/CUPS for most of our printing needs to a printer
hung of off a RH8.0 box using CUPS broadcasting "I'm here with an HP1200."

I have read about the xprint solution, but have not tried it for fear that
it might mess up something else.  From what I have red so far though, it
sounds as if many out there can print just fine from Mozilla.  Is this
correct?

Thanks for any info.

Jim