Netgear MA401 Wireless

Folks:
I've read the man page for iwconfig and the help file for neat. I've searched Google and the RedHat archives. I've tried fooling around on my own. The bottom line is that I can't get my Netgear MA401 wireless PCMCIA card to work with Linux. I don't know where to look (as in log files) to figure out why it's not working and I can't find instructions anywhere that will walk me through configuration of the card. I know what I've said here is not enough to diagnose what's wrong. Please, if somebody out there either has step-by-step instructions for enabling this card, or can explain to me what file/output to look at to see what's going wrong, I would very much appreciate it.
Thanks.
Randolph "Randy" L. Chrismon