Re: Red Hat Road Tour

"Oisin C. Feeley" wrote:

> And I have to add that California can't be beaten for variety and
> quality of microbrews (Mendocino County especially seems to have a
> dazzling variety of beers all of excellent quality.  Add to this the
> very civilized aspect of U.S.  life that beer can be obtained easily
> at small local grocery stores and supermarkets and I think that the
> U.S. wins over Ireland for beer experience.

You have not yet been to Northern Bavaria (Franconia, to be correctly).
Nürnberg, Bamberg (the Schlenkerla!), Bayreuth (Maisel's!), Hof...
nowhere else you'll find that much breweries gatheed together! More than
600...

Best regards,
Martin Stricker
Linux Migration Project: http://www.linux-migration.org/