Re: True type fonts in mozilla./evolution

On Sun, 2002-11-10 at 09:25, Mike A. Harris wrote:

> >Actually Mike, this is not well documented in the Red Hat Reference Manual.
> >In fact there is no mention of Xft ... only xfs.
>
> If that is the case (I have no idea, I haven't tried to look),
> then file a bug report against the documentation in bugzilla.
>
> I have my own things to do, and I'm not in the documentation
> group.  If you would like something documented that isn't, or
> would like documentation improved for something, then file it in
> bugzilla.  As Yoda says....  "If, in bugzilla, your bug is not.
> Then young Jedi, a bug it is not!  Hrrmm.."

	Tina works with the docs, right?  She's been quite good at responding
to documentation needs/bugs.

> >BTW, you should consider putting that long email you wrote into the
> >documentation.  It is a good explanation of what is going on with fonts.
>
> I don't write documentation manuals, sorry.

	Mike, I get the impression that you are trying to say something here.
Could you be more clear about what it is?  ;-)

--
Your mouse has moved.
Windows(R) must be restarted for the change to take effect.