Re: Red Hat Road Tour

On Fri, 2002-11-08 at 15:17, Robert Savage wrote:

> Anyone looking for a fun way to spend two or three hours should plan on
> attending a Red Hat Road Tour 2002 session, hopefully coming to a town
> near you. See http://www.redhat.com/roadtour.

	I was really planning on being there when they came here last Saturday
but, alas, my health got in the way again.  I was signed up for the
security seminar and another one on the 5th but couldn't make them
either.  It's been getting hard to just make it into work.  But I'm
babbling...

--
Your mouse has moved.
Windows(R) must be restarted for the change to take effect.