request for new mail client suggestions

For years I've been using emacs to read and send mail. I use procmail
to filter messages to various "spool" files and then each emacs RMAIL
file knows which spool file to use for it's input. For example, I
have:

~/Mail/IN.psyche (spool file that procmail fills)
~/Mail/psyche (RMAIL file that specifies ~/Mail/IN.psyche as the file
to get messages from)

So I basically load ~/Mail/psyche into emacs and press "g" and all the
new messages from ~/Mail/IN.psyche appear in it. I can then read and
delete messages, leaving any messages I want there for referring back
to.

So I'd now like to get with the times and use a mail client that can
handle attachments, but I don't want to lose the use of procmail. In
addition to filtering messages I have it doing many more things
(autoreplying to certain messages, stripping the unsubscribe tag line
from the bottom of mailing lists, etc.).

Is there any mail client that handles attachments and will let me set
up folders and specify the spool file for each individual folder? So
far I've taken a quick look at sylpheed and evolution but in a few
minutes didn't see how to make either of them do that.

A bonus would be if it just requires gtk so I can easily run this on
Solaris at work w/o having to get any gnome or qt/kde libraries
installed on Solaris.

Thanks,
Dave