Re: Red Hat Road Tour

I did go to the Chantilly, VA stop of the road tour. I didn't see anyone
who looks scary! The Red Hat people look just like anyone else to me. I
am still wondering if some Red Hat employees are following the bus and
attending the stops "incognito". For example, way in the back row with
me, 2 seats to my left, was a lady wearing a shirt that has a graphic of
a cheetah and the words "Operation Cheetah Flip". I had this feeling she
works for Red Hat, but didn't have the nerve to ask her.

I thought the standing room only crowd at Chantilly represented an
excellent cross section of users and age ranges. I was especially
pleased to note there were as many older folks as younger ones. So many
see the possibilities with Linux now.

Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA