Re: PLEASE READ THIS (was: Re: True type fonts inmozilla./evolution)

I'd be willing to come up with an FAQ based on some of my own
experiences along with the contributions from others.  I can post it
here or on http://www.linuxlaboratory.org - I'm the webmaster there, and
there's a section called 'Labs' where I put my notes and other stuff I
think others might find useful.

I'd be happy to host an FAQ there if people are willing to contribute in
the form of emails to me or something containing a question AND and
answer.

brian.

On Fri, 2002-11-08 at 09:37, Joe Klemmer wrote:

> --

Brian K. Jones
System Administrator
Dept. of Computer Science, Princeton University
jonesy@cs.princeton.edu
http://www.linuxlaboratory.org
http://phat.sourceforge.net
Voice: (609) 258-6080