Re: php short tags

On Fri, 8 Nov 2002 16:42:05 +1000 (EST)
David <djdave@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

> XML.

In most all scripts this is dealt with with
echo '<? xml stuff ?>';

My point is that it will break a lot of pre-written scripts
I myself use <?php for just this reason, but many scripts will
break because of it. When a script does, as I have seen, people
are not blaming the script writers, but are blaming redhat for
non-standard implementations, or of messing with the defaults.

Kind regards
Kevin

Kevin Waterson
Byron Bay, Australia