Re: True type fonts in mozilla./evolution

 >Message: 1
 >Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 11:53:06 -0500 (EST)
 >From: "Mike A. Harris" <mharris@redhat.com>
 >To: psyche-list@redhat.com
 >Subject: Re: True type fonts in mozilla./evolution

<snip>

 >New Microsoft OS's don't appear to even come with
 >manuals - perhaps we're wasting our time producint ours.  ;o)

Mike:

I'm glad you meant that as a joke! Red Hat _isn't_ wasting time
producing documentation!  I've purchased the Documentation Bundles for 3
Red Hat versions, although I know it's available on the Documentation
CD. That's the only documentation I have, to help me with Psyche, until
I receive the "Red Hat Linux 8 Bible" I ordered tonight.

Even to a true Newbie like me, it's obvious Psyche is very different
from Valhalla and that's what comes, and should be expected, with a x.0
release.

Probably 8.1 will be much easier for everyone to cope with, after the
Learning Curve with 8.0.

I appreciate what Red Hat is trying to do with Linux and I hope y'all
will continue with your present philosophy. There will always be bumps
in the road, using new technology, in hardware or software.

Lanny in Cali, Colombia