Re: Sis900 still not working.

Tomas:

I'm sorry to report that I am still unable to get this controller working. The research I have done leads me to believe it is something that may be fixed in a later kernel version, but I have not tried that yet. My schedule has been so busy that I haven't had the chance to work on it. In the meantime I'm using my old 3Com adapter.

If anyone else has found a way to make the SIS900 series Ethernet controller (found, in my case, on the Asus P4S8X motherboard) work with RH 8.0, I would really like to know as well!

Cheers,

Chris Williams